"Discrete Components Superstore", differentiates itself
from other electronic component distributors in the following
- TAITRON keeps prices competitive as a result of its strategic
volume purchasing of a wide variety of discrete components
direct from name brand manufacturers, and by its efficient
low overhead operations.
- TAITRON is a master distributor for many of its suppliers,
selling over 44.1% of its sales to other electronic distributors,
many that are in Electronic Buyers News' top 50 largest electronics
- TAITRON focuses its business exclusively on the distribution
of Discrete Semiconductors, Optoelectronic Devices and Passive
- TAITRON distributes only electronic components with low
average selling price (ASP). In 2000, TAITRON's per unit ASP
was approximately 1.8 cents.
- TAITRON's large and diversified inventory provides customers
one-stop shopping for their just-in-time inventory needs.